How to connect EZ Order Tracking with Klaviyo
You can connect EZ Order Tracking with Klaviyo for unlimited email customization options.
In order to make the integration, you have to get your API keys from Klaviyo and paste them inside the designated fields on the Email settings page.
Follow these steps to get your Klaviyo API key:
1. Log in to your Klaviyo account and click on the account dropdown in the upper right corner.
2. Select Account.
3. Once the page loads, click on the Settings dropdown.
4. Select API Keys.
5. Create a new Private API Key.
6. Give it a descriptive name so you won't forget what it's used for. Click save when you are done.
7. Now make it visible so you can copy it.
8. Back in EZ Order Tracking, go to Settings -> Email -> Email Template and enable Klaviyo. Paste the Private API Key in its field.
9. Go back to Klaviyo and copy your public API Key.
10. Paste it in the Public API Key / Site ID field in EZ Order Tracking.
11. Save your changes.
That's it, now EZ Order Tracking will send shipment updates information to your Klaviyo account.